BFFs get groceries, take weird talking cat for walk
This is a real thing. A real frying pan you can buy.
I have a mighty need.
Alexxa. We need one.
may all your bacon burn
Lost in Translation (2003)
Here’s some serious real talk: I hate my butt, hips and thighs more than anything in the world. It doesn’t matter how much weight I lose or how much I work out, they are forever 10” bigger than my upper body. When I was younger, I struggled with eating disorders because of them. I’ve never worn a bathing suit in public. I don’t own a pair of pants - I only wear dresses and skirts. In college I flunked out of classes because I was so scared of people judging my thighs and calling me a fat cow that I didn’t leave my apartment for days - even weeks at a time. I still hate them, but as part of #BodyConfidenceWeek2014 I decided to take the challenge of showing the world the part of my body I hate the most. I feel vulnerable and scared doing this, but I want other people to know that it’s okay to expose your flaws. When I went on national television last year as a star on SyFy’s reality tv show “Fangasm”, I was bombarded with messages about how fat and disgusting I was. So take this, haters: have my thighs in all their squishy, cellulite glory and know your words will never hurt me again.
I am not fat. There is nothing wrong with me. I do not fit society’s perception of beauty and that’s fucking fine. I am a woman, and I am beautiful - we’re all beautiful, and it doesn’t matter what our size or shape is.
<333 NIKKI LIPSTICK X YRU X LISA FUCKING FRANK <3333
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring."
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENDERS
petition to make young adult authors stop writing about girls whose lives change when they meet a boy
the complete set of posters, made by students at New College of Florida.
proceeds to print out and plaster these everywhere
THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING ON THE PLANET